At Quay Academy, we have a school uniform policy and we would like all pupils to wear the purple uniform so that we can create a sense of shared purpose and belonging.
- Purple jumper / cardigan
- Black polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt (summer dress - purple and white stripes or checks)
- Completely black school shoes with no heel or white soles
For PE lessons pupils require:
- White t-shirt (not a polo shirt)
- Black shorts
- Appropriate footwear (indoor – plimsolls, outdoors – trainers)
- Black jogging bottoms (winter)
- Black jumper (winter)
- Long hair must be tied up for PE
Please ensure that ALL clothing and belongings are labelled with your child’s full name.
- Only small hair accessories are allowed (purple, black or white only)
- One set of stud earrings only
- No make up
- No nail varnish
- No jewellery, necklaces or chains
- No shaved pattern in hair
- No hats indoors
Book bags can be purchased from the scholl office for £6.50 (via ParentPay).
The children are encouraged to wear school uniform as it promotes a feeling of identity and pride in the school. The David Ross Education Trust believes that uniforms are important element in nurturing a sense of identity and responsibility. All Trust academies have a uniform which is accessible to all pupils and their families, which represents value for money. The Trust and its academies are committed to supporting families experiencing hardship to ensure that all pupils can comply with their individual academy’s Uniform Procedures. If you would like further information on support please contact the office or speak with your child's teacher.