Sports and PE is held in high regard at Quay and we believe it helps the children to become well-rounded and understand many of our school values. We have strong links with school within the Bridlington Cluster and our local DRET Cluster.
- Belief – Developing self-belief to help improve sporting success and have a ‘can-do’ attitude in all physical activities undertaken
- Courage – challenging themselves physically and emotionally to try new activities and pushing themselves to achieve and develop new skills
- Respect – Encouraging positive behaviours through playing fair, following rules and admiring peers/team mates for their abilities, qualities or achievements
- Responsibility – Experiencing healthy competition and learning to cope with life’s successes and defeats
- Friendship – Creating friendships through sharing ideas with others, listening and responding in order to participate in physical activities
- Teamwork – Working together with other children to reach a common goal