At Quay Academy we use an online payment system to enable parents to pay for school dinners, trips, music lessons, clubs and more.
- School Dinners – Dinners are booked and paid through ParentPay. Please ensure all accounts are kept upto date and do not go in arrears. If your child is Free School Meals or Universal Free School Meals you can book school dinner and will not be charged.
- Trips – Pay for school trips through ParentPay. We will send out invitations to you, where you can respond with your parental consent and provide medical information.
- Clubs – You’ll receive advanced notification of clubs, so you can secure a place for your child, book and pay early.
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money reaches school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text